MAMA I'M A RANDA [GREEN CAMO] T-SHIRT
Without a doubt, the most anticipated t-shirt drop of the year has arrived: Mama I'm a Randa. Criminals, thieves, clandestine fighters, hustlers, dealers, hooligans... it is time to step forward and claim what we are, a brotherhood of lawless characters. Some fucking randas. Those who don't fit in your posh joints.
Our best quality t-shirt to date. Made in Europe with a composition of 95% premium cotton and 5% elastane for a perfect fit with a small touch of elasticity. Black fabric with silkscreen 'green camo' 4 inks on the chest and giant silkscreen 'green camo' 4 inks on the back. Silicone label on the sleeve. Includes all the classic labels of our brand and our packaging.
What are you waiting for?
JOIN THE GUERRILLA!
*ATTENTION! This garment is exclusively made for true randas. If you are not a certified randa, please do not purchase this shirt.
**Few units available and only in our online store
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- 14-day return and exchange period guaranteed!
- Free shipping costs for all orders over €150!
- Shipping 24/48H for the Spanish State and Portugal €6
- Shipping to the entire European Union €15
- Shipping to the rest of the world €25
- Secure payment through Stripe for all types of credit and debit cards.
- Secure payment available through Paypal, Apple Pay, ShopPay, Google Pay...
- Do not wash our products at more than 30ºC and try to do it inside out.
- Whenever you can, wash each material with other similar materials. For example, cotton garments with cotton, polyester with polyester or derivatives, etc. This will prevent your products from getting "pilling" that generally comes from the transfer of fibers from one material to another in the washing machine.
- Under no circumstances use a dryer.
- If the product uses the screen printing technique, do not iron over the ink. Iron it upside down!
- If the product uses embroidery, appliques, silicone labels, chenille or similar: Take care of your clothes. Use logic! If any thread comes loose during use, do not pull on it! cut it carefully. Don't iron over details or try to make "alterations." All this will end up damaging your garment.