LOSDELCUCHILLO GOLDEN T-SHIRT
The time has come to choose sides. Either with us or with everyone else! Raise the flag with the pride of belonging to the most influential family of deranged people. They may copy, they may imitate, they may try to emulate, but no one will be able to infect the true spirit. Clothes? What clothes? Our clothes are sweating! Today everyone makes clothes! This is about something else. This is about the underworld. This is going to transcend. This is from the street. We are the ones who fill the covers of the newspapers your father buys. Those of us who are rich even if we are poor. Those of us who don't talk more.
Our best quality t-shirt to date. Made in Europe with a composition of 95% premium cotton and 5% elastane for a perfect fit with a small touch of elasticity. Black fabric with giant screen printing 2 inks on the chest and giant screen printing from sleeve to sleeve 2 inks on the back. Silicone label on the left sleeve. Includes all the classic labels of our brand and our packaging.
Do you already know who we are?
THOSE WITH THE KNIFE!
JOIN THE GUERRILLA!
*ATTENTION! This garment is exclusively made for true randas. If you are not a certified randa, please do not purchase this shirt.
**Few units available and only in our online store
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- 14-day return and exchange period guaranteed!
- Free shipping costs for all orders over €150!
- Shipping 24/48H for the Spanish State and Portugal €6
- Shipping to the entire European Union €15
- Shipping to the rest of the world €25
- Secure payment through Stripe for all types of credit and debit cards.
- Secure payment available through Paypal, Apple Pay, ShopPay, Google Pay...
- Do not wash our products at more than 30ºC and try to do it inside out.
- Whenever you can, wash each material with other similar materials. For example, cotton garments with cotton, polyester with polyester or derivatives, etc. This will prevent your products from getting "pilling" that generally comes from the transfer of fibers from one material to another in the washing machine.
- Under no circumstances use a dryer.
- If the product uses the screen printing technique, do not iron over the ink. Iron it upside down!
- If the product uses embroidery, appliques, silicone labels, chenille or similar: Take care of your clothes. Use logic! If any thread comes loose during use, do not pull on it! cut it carefully. Don't iron over details or try to make "alterations." All this will end up damaging your garment.