Bagged (Slang) – Caught by the police.
Introducing "Bagged" tracksuit, our new heavyweight black 100% cotton tracksuit. Perfect for the cold winter. Welcome to the new generation that will flood all the neighborhoods of the world. We are not tailors, we are not dressmakers, we have not studied at your prestigious and chic universities of fashion design or marketing. We have come to teach a lesson to all those "entrepreneurs". Nobody fucks with the street . We have come to blow up the game.
Combination of white applique and embroidery on the front of the sweatshirt and pants, white applique on the back side of the leg and giant applique on the back of the hoodie. Large silicone label on sleeve and right leg. Screen printing on the inside of the hood. Laces with our logo. It includes pockets with our new silver zippers with black engraving on both sides, all the classic labeling of our brand and our packaging with a reusable zip bag.
What are you waiting for?
Join the guerrilla!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- 14-day return and exchange period guaranteed!
- Free shipping costs for all orders over €150!
- Shipping 24/48H for the Spanish State and Portugal €6
- Shipping to the entire European Union €15
- Shipping to the rest of the world €25
- Secure payment through Stripe for all types of credit and debit cards.
- Secure payment available through Paypal, Apple Pay, ShopPay, Google Pay...
- Do not wash our products at more than 30ºC and try to do it inside out.
- Whenever you can, wash each material with other similar materials. For example, cotton garments with cotton, polyester with polyester or derivatives, etc. This will prevent your products from getting "pilling" that generally comes from the transfer of fibers from one material to another in the washing machine.
- Under no circumstances use a dryer.
- If the product uses the screen printing technique, do not iron over the ink. Iron it upside down!
- If the product uses embroidery, appliques, silicone labels, chenille or similar: Take care of your clothes. Use logic! If any thread comes loose during use, do not pull on it! cut it carefully. Don't iron over details or try to make "alterations." All this will end up damaging your garment.